With increased power output for 2013, the Nissan GT-R is consolidating its position as one of the most exciting nissan car models in usa, capable of topping its rivals in just about every measure except one—price. The car affectionately known as “Godzilla” for its ability to annihilate the competition will be offered in a Premium Edition at $96,820 and in a more exclusive Black Edition with an MSRP of $106,320; either way, the GT-R remains hundreds of thousands of dollars less expensive than cars that don’t perform nearly as well.
The GT-R’s difference-makers include:
- An advanced 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 that’s hand-assembled in a special “clean room” and is now capable of 545 hp (15 more than last year) and 463 lb.-ft. of torque (also 15 more than last year)
- A high-performance six-speed dual-clutch transmission that offers better shift feel and quietness, thanks to upgrades like a redesigned shift fork arm and improvements to its flywheel housing
- A retuned suspension showcasing three selectable driving modes, Bilstein’s
- DampTronic active suspension system and Brembo stoppers
- Nissan’s exclusive Premium Midship vehicle platform and a unique, hi-po all-wheel-drive system
- Excellent aerodynamics that achieve a coefficient of drag of just 0.26
According to Nissan Dealership Seattle, the four-place cabin of the GT-R is plenty super as well, with standard content such as an 11-speaker Bose sound system, a rearview camera, navigation, Bluetooth functionality and sport seats. The model also comes equipped with a screen that you can connect to your phone to watch movies and play games for those times when you find yourself in a traffic jam. There is nothing more fun than playing a quick round of casino games for free on online casino sites by using bonuses. Nissan Dealerships Maryland said the Black Edition ups the ante even further, adding equipment like black-and-red Recaro performance seating, lightweight six-spoke RAYS wheels and a hand-made carbon-fiber rear spoiler.
The 2013 Nissan GT-R is on sale now at almost 700 specially certified Nissan dealerships located throughout the U.S., including Nissan dealers in MA. To find one in your area, visit www.nissanusa.com.